Sunday 15 January 2012

Golden Globes Popcorn



I am a sucker for all the awards shows. I love seeing the gowns and the fawning that goes on and how self congratulatory everyone is. I am in for the long haul, starting with the red carpet show until the bitter end. I am sure that Michelle Williams will be a vision as always.

Knowing that I have a long night of television viewing ahead of me, I decided that I needed to prepare with snacks. Popcorn is the obvious choice. I am a kettle corn fan, but I decided to expand my kernel horizons and search for other tasty recipes. I went with spicy maple cashew popcorn, because you can't go wrong with sweet and spicy all in one handful. Considering it was going to be a long night, I also made honey spice popcorn, with orange zest and almonds. Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment