Wednesday 28 September 2011

Cream Cheese Banana Bread



I have banana issues. I love their creamy mushy sweetness but I can't seem to eat them fast enough. Inevitably my perfect bunch of bananas start to get brown and spotty. As a result I have a stockpile of frozen bananas in the freezer. It is getting dangerous when I open the freezer door. More than once I have had frozen bananas fall on my toes and as innocent as a banana may seem, when a frozen one lands on your bare toes it hurts. It was time to make banana bread.

I found a recipe here that had me intrigued because it involve cream cheese. Cream cheese and a crumb topping no less. It is a show stopping loaf of banana bread with a little extra pizazz. Delicious and my toes will be safe from frozen banana attacks for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment