Thursday 4 August 2011

Speedy Summer

I can't believe that it is already August. The summer is speeding along and I have a feeling that this month is going to pass by even faster. We were at Kempenfest last weekend in Barrie which was so much fun! We had the best view of the bay and the sun was shining the whole time. I was a sticky hot mess but it was delightful. I met so many lovely people and had great feedback about our aprons. Domistyle won second prize in the best textiles category. Yay! I got a ribbon and a hug. I was tickled pink.

Unfortunately I won't be able to sit back and polish my ribbon at my leisure. I have new product to work on and a couple of wholesale shows coming up. Busy, busy, busy. I will have to put my lying in a hammock fantasies on hold for a while and hope that the summer lasts for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment