Sunday 21 August 2011

Crazy Stupid Abs


A few girlfriends and I went to see Crazy Stupid Love last night. It was the same group that went to see Blue Valentine last winter which left us feeling decimated and depressed. This seemed like a much lighter movie choice and the lead up involved many email exchanges with pictures of Ryan Gosling looking like this:



There was an audible gasp from the audience at the ab reveal, from both the women and men. A collective swoon swept through the theatre.

My girlfriends and I are in complete agreement that Emma Stone is beyond adorable and we lusted over Julianna Moore's footwear. One girlfriend and I clutched each other when she appeared in suede clogs with a little peep toe. "That's a California shoe dammit!" She hissed. "You can't wear that kind of shoe here, you'd freeze."

The movie was sweet and touching and a perfect choice for an evening with some of my favourite girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment