Thursday 21 April 2011

Missed Ryan Gosling Opportunity




I just saw on the Toronto Life website that Ryan Gosling was in Kensington market the other day. Gahhh! Apparently he was vintage shopping. Alone. We could have been shopping together! I have been feeling a need for a little vintage shopping lately, why, oh why didn't I go when Ryan Gosling was there? Oh, the missed opportunities.

I have forgiven Ryan for ruining a girlie outing this past winter. A group of us had gone to see Blue Valentine. We had been warned that it was a downer but were undeterred. How bad could it be with Ryan Gosling and the lovely and fragile Michelle Williams? We thought we were set for a fantastic night.

We were very wrong. The movie was beyond depressing and brought our cheery girlie night to an abrupt end. There were no post movie cocktails and no swooning over Ryan's hotness. Instead, we went our separate ways, forlorn and dejected.

I'm over it now. I have forgiven Ryan for ruining a great girlie night. I know we would have laughed it off and had a great time strolling through Kensington together. Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment