Monday 13 May 2013

Easy A (pplesauce Muffins)


There is nothing I love more than EASY recipes that seem like they are way more work than they really are. This weekend, I tried out this recipe for Applesauce Muffins via Food.com. What attracted me to this recipe? The prep time was 10 minutes and cook time was 20 minutes and they were true to their word...

In 30 minutes the kitchen was filled with the lovey smell of fresh baked goods and I was eating delicious muffins. Yes, the recipe makes 12 even though my pictures only show 9. I couldn't resist trying out a few before I realized I should take a picture for this post.

The sweetie was so appreciative that I "worked so hard" making him a healthy breakfast/snack he can take on the run (of course I didn't tell him how effortless they were.)

I even made them gluten free by swapping out the flour for Bob's Red Mill gluten free all purpose flour.

** IDEA ** They are also so pretty that if you boxed them up and threw a ribbon on top, they would make a great quick and easy gift. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment