Monday 15 October 2012

Shoe Lovers Rejoice!

Edmonton Shop


In my past life I was fortunate enough to travel a lot across Canada. One of my favourite shops to check out while I was in West was Gravity Pope. They always carried the shoe brands I loved, and more that I would come to love.

The original store in Edmonton on Whyte Ave. is the best. It's a fortress of shoes that you should be so lucky to be locked in for an afternoon trying on the latest and greatest in footwear.

So fast forward to now, and I'm riding on the streetcar and see this huge shoe sign that says Gravity Pope is coming to Toronto! They will be opening in early November in the Queen and Ossington area.

I can't wait!

It's wonderful that all these successful businesses from the West are coming East and giving us a little taste of their style.


No comments:

Post a Comment