Monday 22 October 2012

Fall Cleanse?...Yep.



I don't want to alarm you with the word "winter" so I won't say it again in this post. But we do need to prep for the colder weather and it's actually important for us to cleanse not only in the Spring but in the Fall as well.

I discovered this post from Organic Authority which talks about why we should cleanse this time of year and has some easy recipes for juices and meals such as Butternut Squash Soup with Sage.

So like how we get everything else ready for the upcoming season: snow tires for our car or bike, weather stripping for the home and shoes for the dog, why don't we do it for ourselves too? I know I will...

Happy Cleansing! Keep me posted on how you are doing or if you come across and great recipes to share.

xo
penny

No comments:

Post a Comment