Thursday 16 August 2012

Whirlwind Times Call for Kale!













Wowsers! It has been crazy around here with the CGTA show in Toronto. Now I have one day off before heading to New York for more show craziness at NYIGF. My head is spinning but in a good way. It is always great to meet people and hear feedback about our work. Sometimes it can feel like I am working in a little apron bubble and laughing at my own jokes. It can leave a girl wondering if her new pithy taglines on her aprons are actually amusing or if she is just descending into apron overload madness. From the postive feedback I think I am still sane. Phew!

To keep me sane I decided to make a pickled kale salad. I have been eager to make it for a while and today seemed like the right day to do it. It is chock full of nutrition, just what I need before I am back to the crazy trade show diet that always seems to slide towards too much sugar.

photo: blog.recreativeworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment