Saturday 21 July 2012

Zucchini Lunch















There comes a time in the summer when everyone with a vegetable garden gets overwhelmed with an overload of zucchini. There are only so many loaves of zucchini bread a person can bake. I am lucky enough to have great neighbours and friends with veggie gardens who pass me their bounty and I am extremely grateful. Nevertheless, I cringe when I receive yet another zucchini.Well I won't be cringing anymore! I saw this recipe for Roquefort zucchini and now I can't wait for some zucchini deliveries. In fact I don't think I can wait that long. I need to get some zucchinis pronto. The strong cheese with the mild zucchini seems like a dreamy combo. Add some crusty bread on the side and a glass of crisp white wine and you have a heavenly summer lunch.

(Photo: Poppytalk)

No comments:

Post a Comment