Sunday 24 June 2012

Rhubarb Strawberry Tarts

Recently I vowed that I was going to start eating healthier again. All the summer festivities and ice cream were starting to get to me. Then I saw local strawberries at the market (still so tiny and so sweet!) and a friend gave me rhubarb, right out of her garden and my resolve flew out the window. I had to make tarts. I used Lucy Waverman's mini galette recipe and they turned out yummy and juicy, tart and sweet. It's really like eating a fruit salad in a pastry bowl. That's super healthy, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, nom. With all of the strawberry jam and ice cream I'm making, these tarts will fit right into the diet plan! ;-) Making them this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry jam and ice cream sounds like the perfect diet plan for the summer! Enjoy!

      Delete