Friday 23 March 2012

Protein Lunch



I felt like I really needed protein today. I think it is all the hustle and bustle of trying to prepare for The One of a Kind Craft Show. It can get a little overwhelming. It's not all fun and games and thinking of new sayings for my aprons to amuse myself. Organizing takes a lot of work, alas.

I know my accupunturist would wag her finger and tell me I need to eat more eggs. A hard boiled egg seems to be her solution to everything. The thing is, I am not a fan of eggs. I eat my required egg because the acupuncturist tells me so but I much prefer other sources of protein. Chickpeas for example. I love me some legumes. When I saw this recipe on Orangette, I knew I had found my power lunch. It couldn't be easier, with minimal ingredients and chock full of protein. With nary an egg in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment