Tuesday 20 March 2012

Macaron Day!




Okay, does it get any better than this?

1. It is officially the first day of spring.
2. It is unbelievably gorgeous outside.
3. Toronto patisseries are giving out free macarons today!!!

Today is Macaron Day Toronto and local patisseries are giving out a free yummy macaron to anyone who mentions that they are celebrating Macaron Day TO. I don't think a prettier cookie exists. I love the pastel colours and how eating a macaron makes me feel like an adorable French girl. Maybe I need to don a beret, hop on my bike (I mean bicyclette ) and stop at a few of the participating shops. (See the map of participants here)

What makes this event even more special is that 25 % of any additional macarons bought will be donated to Red Door Family Shelter. Tres bien indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment