Friday 6 May 2011

Mother's Day Prepping




Things are swinging into full gear with Mother's Day right around the corner. I have been filling lots of orders for Yummy Mummy aprons. I am happy to know that people are remembering their mamas!

I think I have my Mother's Day plans in order. I will bring my mom a new apron (she is number one Yummy Mummy of course) and some flowers. I found these delicious looking lemon ricotta pancakes on the food network and decided they would be a delightful Mother's Day breakfast treat. I will pair them with fresh berries, a fruit salad, tea, and plenty of hugs.

I saw these lovely free printable PDFs on Oh Happy Day which will elevate any Mother's Day breakfast. They are so cute and an adorable way to personalize a sweet Mother's Day meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment