Saturday 2 April 2011

My New One of a Kind Show Friend




The One of Kind Show and Sale is exhilarating and exhausting all at once. The days are long and tiring but the rewards make it all worthwhile. I am always interested in hearing what people have to say about my products, what makes them giggle (everyone still gets a laugh out of Caution Hot Dish and Will Cook For Shoes) and what stops them in their tracks. I met some lovely people, ate way too many sweets and became instant pals with my neighbour across the aisle, the talented and delightful Hannah from Foundlings.

Hannah makes charming frocks from vintage and new materials featuring the most fetching patterns. I was instantly smitten with her lovely dresses and promptly placed an order. Apparently I am not the only one feeling the love. Three of my assistants at the show also fell hard and bought the same bird print dress. Obviously my lovely assistants and I have impeccable taste. Now we just have to plan a day to venture out in our dresses together and have a We Love Foundlings parade.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited about this parade!! Thank you for the lovely mention!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete